Find

May 18, 2011

Designer of the month!

Hello dear bloggers! I’m so glad to be back :D Today I will talk about a designer but first of all I want to say all of those blogger that had received the award that you are welcome and I hope you like it.
I got one more award and I will post this one tomorrow!
It would be great to give an award to all of my followers because every single one of you disserves one! Thank you so much for everything :D


So, it’s time to talk about Jesús del Pozo. Have you ever heard about him? Jesus is a very important Spanish fashion designer.
Jesus del Pozo is from Madrid, where he has worked since the 1980's creating avant-grade geometrical haute couture fashion and perfumes. Jesus del Pozo also paints and sculpts with clay and many in Spain call him "the teacher of fashion"
I have chosen him because I love his perfumes, especially Duende and Halloween.

Let’s see some of his creations:







Shoes:


Wedding dresses:




Sun glasses:


Perfumes:


5 comments:

  1. Yo tengo Halloween y me encanta! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great designer...have never heard him. That 2nd photo is my favorite!! That dress has a vintage appeal. Thanks for the award darling!!! Dawn Suitcase Vignettes xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, every single thing is so amazing! My absolute favorite is the dress second from the top. I would love to wear something like that in the summertime! I love your blog and am following you now:) I would be so flattered if you wanted to followme back;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of him but his designs are amazing!
    http://www.fashuhneestah.com/

    ReplyDelete